1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
  4.  » Car and Truck Accidents

Answering Your Questions About Car And Truck Accidents

At Fox, Chandler, Homans, Hicks & McKinnon, LLP, our attorneys are well-versed in personal injury. We have won settlements in car and truck accidents for families all across Northeast Georgia. We have created a reference list of common questions and their answers to help you and your family understand what to expect.


What Kinds Of Injuries Happen In Car And Truck Accidents?

Automobile accidents can cause many different types of injuries. While some may be less serious, like disorientation and muscle soreness, others can be very serious and include broken bones, serious muscle strain, and spine and neck injuries. A full medical evaluation will help you fully understand your injuries. Recovery is also available for damage to your vehicle and other property as well as for lost wages.

What Information Do I Need For My Claim?

The information you have will depend on your specific case and what documentation is available. When possible, police and insurance reports are valuable resources. Your medical record and medical bills are key pieces of evidence.

How Long Does A Personal Injury Claim Take?

Every personal injury claim differs. The extent of your injury, complete information, and insurance company responses may extend your case time. We promise to handle your case as efficiently as possible.

Should I Wait To See A Doctor?

No. It is important to get medical help for any immediate medical needs and complete medical evaluations as soon as possible.

Do I Really Need A Lawyer?

Yes. While you can settle with insurance agencies on your own, without an attorney you are vulnerable. Insurance companies often undervalue your claim. With an attorney, you are in a better position to fully recover your medical care, lost wages and property damages.

How Do I Hire You?

Call our office. You can reach our Gainesville location at 678-956-7055, and our Dawsonville practice at 706-521-0704. You can also contact us online.